Buy Avalanche (AVAX)
Live avax/INR Price
Reasons to Buy Avalanche (AVAX)
- It is a Layer-1 blockchain used for building Defi Applications.
- It has a whopping market capitalization of more than $15 billion dollars.
- It is capable of processing 6,500 transactions per second (TPS).
- Avalanche works on the Proof-of-Stake model for achieving higher network security.
- It has a circulating supply of nearly 400 million coins, while the maximum supply is limited to 720 million AVAX coins.
Avalanche is a product of Ava Labs that was formed in 2018. Within a year, Avalanche was backed up by investors such as Polychain, Andreessen Horowitz, and Balaji Srinivasan in the seed round.
It is an open-source platform that is used for building decentralized applications. The blockchain is also capable of launching Defi apps and enterprise blockchain deployments in one ecosystem. Avalanche achieve their scalability through a unique architecture that consists of X-Chain, C-Chain, and P-Chain.
AVAX was able to raise $42 Million within 24 hours of its ICO (Initial Coin Offering) launch.
Things to consider before buying Avalanche (AVAX)
- Avalanche is the market leader in smart contracts as it is the first platform that confirms transactions in under one second.
- Users holding the Avalanche (AVAX) token can use it to pay for fees on the Avalanche platform.
- Its consensus combines the benefits of Nakamoto consensus and all the benefits of Classical consensus without the disadvantages.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.