5 Reasons to Buy civic in India
– It has given massive 20X returns since 2020.
– CVC is the native cryptocurrency of the Civic ecosystem.
– CVC token is used for the settlement of identity-related transactions.
– It has a market capitalization of more than $250 million.
– It has a circulating supply of 670 million CVC coins while there is no cap on maximum supply.
What is civic?
Civic was founded in 2015 but was launched 3 years later, in 2018, after it had its ICO (Initial Coin Offering) a year back.
It started with an aim to provide an identity verification system as well as a medium of exchange. Civic harnesses the power of blockchain technology and provides businesses the platform to help control the identity of users. It also has an application that checks certain documents of the user and also the social accounts to prevent identity theft. It also offers users to earn CVC tokens when they introduce new users or sign up for a service through the platform.
3 Things to know while Investing in civic (cvc)
– Civic has a mobile application that allows users to easily verify their identity without a username and password.
– It allows businesses to easily use its services with an AI-powered verification system.
– It takes care of a customer’s private information and stores it in the form of undecryptable hashes in the blockchain.
Civic could be bought directly through Peer to Peer (P2P) trade. There is always the option to buy from a decentralized exchange (DEX) or from anyone who already possesses the cryptocurrency. But the problem that arises in going through this route is the complex functionality of these exchanges, and also, to find a trustworthy seller who can provide you CVC. Therefore, this route is mostly taken by the Pro traders.
For an easy and simplified experience, you can Download CoinSwitch Kuber!
You can buy Civic in just 4 steps on CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Open CoinSwitch Kuber, click on the Market tab from the bottom navigation and select Civic.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy Civic for, say ₹100, and click on the ‘Preview Buy button
- Check all the details of your order and proceed by clicking ‘Buy.’
Congratulations, you just bought your first Civic!
There is no right price to buy a cryptocurrency as with the developments, the price changes
frequently. The cryptocurrency can be more valuable as time passes which will result in higher
prices, and there would only be regret left for not buying it at the earlier price.
Instead, you can invest small amounts periodically and balance the opportunity and risk. Start
investing in Civic for as low as ₹100
There is no best answer as investments are a necessary part of one’s life. The value of these investments grows over time. If you look for the opportunity to buy at lower prices, you may be missing the opportunity of gaining returns by starting now.
Take it a start by investing in small amounts periodically. A correct approach would be to
invest a lump sum in Civic (CVC) in dips and average your portfolio for better returns.
Civic is listed on a majority of apps, but the only difference is the experience and functionality.
Just as leading E-commerce websites allow purchases within seconds, whereas some websites take a lot of time to even load.
The cryptocurrencies apps that are available in the market are complex to use and can make your buying experience horrible. However, CoinSwitch Kuber provides complete peace of mind by allowing you to buy cryptocurrencies with ease.