Live qsp/INR Price
Reasons to Buy Quantstamp
- It is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token.
- It provides greater security with smart contracts than its rival crypto networks.
- It received a good opening of $31 million from its ICO(Initial Coin Offering).
- It has no maximum supply of Quantstamp coins.
Quantstamp was launched in the year 2017. It is a security-auditing protocol for smart contracts. Ethereum has been one of the most secured networks and has provided security to many blockchains, but Quantstamp has risen to the top and is the leader in blockchain security. Top crypto networks like Ethereum 2.0, MakerDAO, Binance, etc., are pursuing Quantstamp for the security of their blockchain network. They claim to have saved $100 billion in digital asset risk from hackers.
QSP is the official native utility token offered by the Quantstamp blockchain to provide its users with various incentives.
Things to consider before buying Quantstamp
- It is an open-source platform that provides transparency to its users, as anyone could see through the code.
- Quantstamp token is used to verify the smart contracts on the decentralized QSP security protocol.
- Quantstamp platform conducts smart contracts, off-chain, networking, and front end audits in order to enhance the security of the dApp(Decentralized Application)
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.