DASH (DASH) is one of the fastest digital currencies in the crypto space. It offers a seamless payment method for users in the crypto ecosystem, allowing them the privacy and user-friendliness of cash with the security of the blockchain. It was first developed in 2014 by Evan Duffield under the original name XCoin, which was later changed to DASH, meaning ‘Digital Cash.’
This blog will outline how you can invest in a DASH coin in India using CoinSwitch Kuber, the largest crypto platform in India with more than 14 million users!
How To Buy DASH (DASH)
To buy any cryptocurrencies (coins or tokens), investors first need access to certain essential resources. These include a stable internet connection, a computer or mobile device, and of course, requisite funds. To make things easier, investors are also encouraged to access different payment methods like Net Banking (NEFT, IMPS) and UPI to make transactions to and from the app more accessible.
To buy a DASH coin on CoinSwitch Kuber, you must first understand how an exchange like CoinSwitch Kuber works. Crypto exchanges, much like ours, work on bringing crypto sellers and buyers together in the most efficient manner possible. CoinSwitch makes sure that as a buyer, you do not face troubles while transferring money to the app, finding the coin you want to buy, and finding the right price. We’ve made the interface super easy to use for beginners, so you don’t need to worry about the complexity behind it all. Leave that to us!
Our team works endlessly to ensure that your transactions are as safe, secure, and reliable as possible. The app is optimised to make the experience of buying and selling crypto satisfying and easy. With just a few clicks and merely ₹100, you can start your journey as a crypto investor with CoinSwitch Kuber!
- You need a stable internet connection, a mobile device, and funds connected to your bank account to buy DASH coins on CoinSwitch Kuber.
- CoinSwitch Kuber is a user-friendly and easy-to-use platform that allows you to convert your INR directly into DASH.
- CoinSwitch Kuber transfers DASH coins to your crypto wallet directly from the exchange, making it easy for you to track your returns, buy averages, and holdings!
Steps Involved in Buying DASH (DASH) in India
CoinSwitch provides for buying DASH and hundreds of other cryptocurrencies in India. If you’re really excited to start your crypto investing journey by buying DASH in India on CoinSwitch Kuber, we have a step-by-step process ready for you to follow.
Here we go!
Step 1: Open CoinSwitch
The first step is to, of course, download the CoinSwitch Kuber app on your Android or iOS mobile phone. You could also visit our website and enter your phone number, and we’ll SMS you a link to the app!
Step 2: Register and open an account
Once you have, you need to create an account on the app. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Once the app has been successfully installed, you will be asked to enter your mobile number for OTP verification. Once the OTP has been received and entered by you, you will be asked to set a PIN on the app for added security. We encourage you to use random numbers that are hard to guess to secure access to the app.
- You’re in! After successfully setting your PIN up, you will be directed to the home page.
For any queries, please feel free to contact our Support Team here.
Step 3: Complete your KYC
You’re free to explore the app and get the hang of the features at this juncture. If you want to start investing right away, you’ll need to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) process. This step is mandated by the Government of India and is required to verify your identity with your bank and our servers. To complete this step, head on to the ‘Profile’ section of the app in the bottom right corner and click on ‘User Verification’.
- Enter your name, PAN number, date of birth, and your email address for primary verification of your identity. Once this is done, you will be asked to upload your PAN card’s picture along with a picture of a government-issued ID card to complete the verification.
For more details on registering for CoinSwitch and the entire KYC process, check out our YouTube guide.
Step 4: Complete verification
It takes a moment for the app to register and verify everything, and once it’s done, we’ll send you an email to let you know. Voila! You’re ready to start trading/investing in your favourite cryptocurrencies now.
Step 5: Add bank details
To transfer funds from your bank account to the CoinSwitch app, you need to provide the app with the relevant details. These include your account number and IFSC code only. The app sends Rs. 1 to your account to verify if the details are correct and if they are, the account is linked to your profile.
Note: We encourage you to perform all transactions relating to your CoinSwitch account with your registered bank account only to avoid unnecessary mixups. If you want to change your bank account, go to the ‘Bank Details’ section under Profile and click ‘Edit’.
CoinSwitch Kuber is one of the only crypto exchanges in the country that seamlessly allows you to transfer funds to the app by Net Banking or UPI. For Net Banking:
- Transfer money to the given bank account details on the app through your preferred transfer mode. The funds will reflect in your wallet as soon as we receive them. The process may take up to 48 hours to complete. Note: Please ONLY use your registered bank account to transfer funds through Net Banking. If you use an unregistered bank account, it may take us up to 7 days to refund your money back.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and your preferred UPI ID
- CoinSwitch will send you a request on your UPI app
- Once the transaction has gone through successfully, your wallet will reflect the funds within 10 minutes.
If you’re stuck in any part of the process, our Support Team will be very glad to help you out. Contact them here.
Step 6: Buying DASH
You’re all set! To buy DASH or any other cryptocurrencies, click on the Market option at the bottom of your screen and search for the coin you want to buy. Once you’ve found DASH, click on the coin and find the ‘Buy’ button on the bottom of the screen.
Enter the amount you want to purchase and ensure you have adequate funds added to your wallet. Once you’re all set, click confirm to buy DASH. Voila!
You can see your crypto assets under ‘Portfolio’ on the app itself, along with other helpful information like total amount invested, percentage gains/losses, all the coins you hold, and even their profits/gains.
Wrapping It Up
So, these are the steps you need to follow to buy DASH coins on CoinSwitch Kuber. All this might seem like a handful now, but we promise it’s easier done than said!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is DASH legal in India?
No legislation in India bans cryptocurrencies altogether. DASH, just like other coins and tokens out there, are investment assets that millions of people around the country trust.
Where can I buy DASH in India?
CoinSwitch Kuber is the best crypto exchange in the country where you can buy DASH. Trusted by 14 million users, it is one of the only platforms that allows you to select from more than 100 different coins and tokens. All you need to do is install the app and transfer your funds. Leave the rest to us!
How do I buy DASH with INR?
To buy DASH with INR, the best option is CoinSwitch Kuber. With our easy-to-use interface and highly secure servers, you can transfer INR directly from your bank account in the form of Net Banking or UPI to the app’s wallet. From there, you’re only a few clicks away from owning all the DASH you want!
How to sell DASH in India?
If you have DASH on your CoinSwitch Kuber wallet, you can click on the coin and head over to the ‘Sell’ button on the bottom of your screen. Select the percentage of your holdings you want to sell, place a Limit or Market order, and confirm. Voila! Your DASH will be traded on the exchange, and the money will be reflected in your wallet immediately. In case you have DASH on a crypto wallet, the app also allows you to transfer those currencies to the app and sell them from there.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.
Table of content
Subscribe to Our Newsletter with exclusive content.