Live dash/INR Price
Reasons to Buy Dash
- It has a transaction fee near zero and is accepted globally.
- It has a market capitalization of more than $2.8 billion.
- It provides a better rate of transactions per second.
- In the year 2020, it topped in terms of the returns with 25,457% ROI.
- It has a maximum supply of 18.9 million Dash coins.
Dash originated from the words ‘Digital’ and ‘Cash’. It was originally launched in the year 2014 as Xcoin. Later in 2015, it changed its name to Darkcoin and finally Dash. It is basically an extension of what Bitcoin is. It was developed to counter the inefficiencies of BTC and provide the buyers with a better solution. In the year 2017, it made a partnership with Wall of Coins to aid users with a peer-to-peer platform. It helped them to deal with Dash in terms of Cash.
Dash presents the user with its native utility token named DASH. It helps them provide various incentives.
Things to consider before buying Dash
- Dash distributes more than 10% of the block rewards for the development of the platform.
- Governed by the decentralized project, it is a two-tier network with incentivized nodes.
- Dash is an open-source platform; therefore, anyone can see through its code.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.