Buy SHIBA INU (SHIB)
Live shib/INR Price
Live shib/INR Price
Reasons to Buy SHIBA INU (SHIB)
- Shiba Inu has returned an unprecedented amount in the last 12 months, amounting to more than 14,000,000% of its original value.
- Shiba Inu has an interactive and growing community.
- Billionaire investors like Elon Musk believe in the project and are actively involved.
Shiba Inu is a meme coin created by an anonymous individual or group, Ryoshi, in August 2020. While creators meant for the token to be a joke, it quickly became a social sensation with more than 500,000 loyal community members. Shiba Inu is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain.
Shiba Inu’s core white paper answers the question, “What would happen if a cryptocurrency project was 100% run by its community?” According to Ryoshi, the combined decentralisation of an entire network would outperform anything that a centralised team would ever be able to create.
Shiba Inu is also part of a canine ecosystem – one that keeps up the dog theme throughout the network. On ShibaSwap, a decentralised exchange explicitly created to make SHIB and LEASH trading easier, users can “fetch” (exchange) one coin for another, “bury” (stake) coins on the network and even “dig” (provide liquidity) to the exchange.
Things to consider before buying SHIBA INU (SHIB)
- Shiba Inu is a highly volatile coin, even by the standards of the cryptocurrency market
- It is a meme coin, meaning that it lacks the fundamental utility present in top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Shiba Inu’s gains are social media-fuelled, which leaves long-term investors vulnerable to market risks.
Other crypto coins to look at
All you need to know about Bitcoin Mining
Bitcoin mining’ refers to the process of adding new Bitcoins into circulation.
Ethereum Crypto: Everything That You Need To Know
Ethereum is vastly different from every other crypto available in the market. However, there are two key similarities.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.