5 Reasons to Buy Cardano in India
- It has a market capitalization of more than $80 billion.
- It provides higher transaction speed.
- It has a maximum supply of 45 billion ADA.
- In the past 2 years, it has provided a return of more than 2300%.
What is Cardano?
Charles Hoskinson launched Cardano. He started devising this currency in 2015, finally launching in 2017, raising a total of $62.2 million as ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
Cardano is a Gen 3 platform that implements the PoS (Proof of Stake) as an alternative to outcast the rival cryptocurrencies that work on the PoW (Proof of Work) principles. It provides a better rate of transaction than the competitor Bitcoin and Ethereum. It has a massive return of investment(ROI) from the initial investments in recent years.
3 Things to know while Investing in Cardano (ada)
- Cardano aims to be a DApp(Decentralized Application) that makes transactions smarter, more trusted, and user-friendly.
- Anyone can see through its code since it is an open-source platform.
- It runs on the Ouroboros consensus platform.
You can buy Cardano through Peer to Peer(P2P) trading. There is always an alternate method of buying Cardano available to you i.e. through decentralized exchanges(DEX) or from any person who holds them.
However, Decentralized Exchanges always have some risks. It is quite a difficult task to find a trustworthy seller. So the method of these exchanges must be carried by pro traders.
If you are a newbie to this platform, you might want a user-friendly interface, so Download CoinSwitch Kuber!
You can buy Cardano in just 4 steps on CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Open CoinSwitch Kuber, click on the Market tab from the bottom, and select Cardano.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy Cardano for, say ₹100, and click on the ‘Preview Buy button
- Check all the details of your order and proceed by clicking ‘Buy.’
Congratulations, you just bought your first Cardano!
Since most cryptocurrencies are still evolving, and Cardono is one of them, there is no particular price to buy it. The prices will go on rising as most predict. So there would only be regret left if you do not buy them now and wait for the dip.
Instead, you can invest small amounts periodically and balance the opportunity and risk. Start investing in ADA for as low as ₹100
No one can predict what will happen in the next few hours or years. So, if you are a person waiting for the prices to dip, then friend, you might be missing out on the returns.
Instead, take a small start and invest periodically; however, you can always try to invest in the dips and balance your portfolio.
Cardano is available over a variety of apps with different functionalities. Some would make it easier for you to buy Cardano, and some would make it a very typical and time-consuming job.
There are so many apps, so it depends on how you tune your frequency to a particular app; however, CoinSwitch Kuber allows you to buy cryptocurrencies easily and remove all the hassles.