Buy Bitcoin in India
Live btc/INR Price
Live btc/INR Price
Reasons to Buy Bitcoin (BTC)
- It is the World’s Largest digital currency by Market Cap.
- Widely popular among institutional investors.
- Tesla recently experimented with accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment.
- It is a great way to hedge against huge price swings and inflation. Thus, a relatively safer way of diversification of stock investments.
- With non-correlation to existing stock markets, it is seen as equivalent to what gold has been in traditional stock investments
Launched in 2009, Bitcoin is the world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
It was the first virtual currency using blockchain that reached mass acceptance and inspired the origin of all other cryptocurrencies in the world. It is a successive technological innovation, allegedly by Satoshi Nakamoto, to precursors of whitepapers on Hashcash, Bit gold, b-money, and reusable proof of work. It has caused a big revolution in conventional banking and monetary systems.
Bitcoin can be easily used as a means to online payment like any other traditional online payment method of credit cards, net banking, etc.
Things to consider before buying Bitcoin (BTC)
- El Salvador has already become the first country to adopt BTC as a legal tender in June 2021. It has since gained momentum for accepting online payments.
- BTC has a limited lifetime supply of 21 Million tokens, with miners mining 6.25 tokens every 10 minutes.Bitcoin has shown a 3 year steady zero correlation with existing stock markets.
Other crypto coins to look at
All you need to know about Bitcoin Mining
Bitcoin mining’ refers to the process of adding new Bitcoins into circulation.
Ethereum Crypto: Everything That You Need To Know
Ethereum is vastly different from every other crypto available in the market. However, there are two key similarities.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.