5 Reasons to Buy Tron in India
- It comes in the list of popular blockchains for building decentralized applications.
- It has its own virtual machine as – TVM (Tron Virtual Machine).
- It has a market capitalization of above $6 billion.
- It can process up to 2000 transactions per second
- It supports a variety of token standards such as – TRC-20, TRC-10, and TRC-721.
What is Tron?
Tron was founded in 2017 and raised a massive $70 million in its ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
It started with an aim to decentralize the web, and the way content is shared on the internet, directly hitting on the centralized media sharing platforms. At present, most of the centralized platforms host media content on commission. Tron came into the picture to eliminate this business model and to provide a decentralized structure where everyone gets a fair share. As a matter of fact, Tron also allows developers to build decentralized apps with high functionality.
TRX is the cryptocurrency of the network that is mainly used as a gas token for transactions.
3 Things to know while Investing in Tron (trx)
- Its super representative mechanism allows for a higher throughput rate.
- It works on the Delegated Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm.
- Tron has a maximum supply of 100 billion tokens, out of which almost 72 billion coins are in existence.
Tron could be bought directly through Peer to Peer (P2P) trade. There is also an option for buying cryptocurrency from decentralized exchanges or from someone who holds Tron coins.
However, decentralized exchanges are complex to understand with such difficult functionalities, and it would be a worrisome task to find a trustworthy seller who can provide you the desired cryptocurrency. The reason why this is only chosen by pro traders.
If you are new to cryptocurrency, you might want to take the simplified route and Download CoinSwitch Kuber!
You can buy Tron in just 4 steps on CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Open CoinSwitch Kuber, click on the Market tab from the bottom navigation, and select Tron.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy Tron for, say ₹100, and click on the ‘Preview Buy button
- Check all the details of your order and proceed by clicking ‘Buy.’
Congratulations, you just bought your first Tron!
There is no specific price to purchase any cryptocurrency because of the changes and developments being done on a regular basis. With even a small change, the price could increase significantly which will make you regret not buying at lower prices.
Instead, you can invest small amounts periodically and balance the opportunity and risk. Start investing in Ethereum for as low as ₹100
There is no clock ever made that shows the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are someone who looks for the prices to dip and then buy at the best prices, you are missing out on the prospective returns.
You can start with small amounts and use them over a period of time; however, you can always choose to invest a lump sum amount when Tron (TRX) is available at lower prices.
There are dozens of platforms available on the Internet for buying Tron, but what differs is the experience and interface that allows for easy investments in the long run.
The apps available are too complex and require a good amount of training to start with; however, CoinSwitch Kuber takes away all the pain of buying cryptocurrencies away by allowing you to buy cryptocurrencies with ease.