Live xrp/INR Price
Reasons to Buy Ripple(XRP)
- It is the sixth Largest Cryptocurrency by Market Cap.
- It can process up to 1500 transactions per second.
- Since 2017, Ripple has grown over 3000% in a span of 4 years.
- It has a market capitalization of more than $51 billion.
- It has a maximum supply of 100 billion XRP coins.
Ripple was launched in 2012, with a focus on providing cross-border payments at low costs.
It was designed to provide instant payments at significantly low costs, which the rival cryptocurrency Bitcoin lacks. It has a low processing time that helps for instant and secure transactions. Ripple is a blockchain-based payment network that has its own cryptocurrency with the name XRP. What differentiates Ripple from other cryptocurrencies is the fact that ripple coins are not mined. They are burned as the gas fee after a successful transaction.
Things to consider before buying Ripple(XRP)
- While the competitor Bitcoin takes 10 minutes for approval, XRP processes in just 3 to 5 seconds.
- It works on the Federated-Byzantine Agreement (FBA) model.It was designed to be used as a cryptocurrency on Ripple’s blockchain platform.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.