What is Holo ?
Holo crypto is a hosting platform that is apportioned peer-to-peer for hApps. These hApps are Holo Chain apps that are powered by the Ethereum token. The Holo (hot) currency can be earned by hosting hApps on personal networks.
It is an open-source network that allows the distribution of safe and secure application servers that is very fast. Moreover, these networks do not depend upon the network, but promote single-user device connections. It aims at providing the best local and global interconnection of blockchain networks.
Primary features of Holo
- Provides a sustainable flow of technology and develops better efficient methods
- Every piece of information is encrypted and provides better accountability to its users.
- The Holo cryptocurrency is integrated with sharding that enables better adaptability even for immensely distributed networks.
- It provides more flexibility to the blockchain network and develops a streamlined method.
- Provides a better authenticity feature that is content-based. This, in turn, helps in creating a better network system of blockchains that are easily controlled.
- It is highly secure as every peer-to-peer chain is encrypted with the Holochain application.
Is Holo a promising cryptocurrency?
Holo (hot) Cryptocurrency is regarded as a unique type of digital currency. The Holo coin holds a better position in the market because of its security and data vastness. On the other hand, its peer coins have proved to be highly profitable and are best suited for long-term investment.
How to use Holo coins?
The Holochain apps (hApps) are considered to be better than a network of blockchains. Additionally, they are adaptable and flexible. For example, you can use them in the following ways:
- Hosting Fee: You can earn a Holo (hot) coin by hosting the Holochain applications.
- International Transfer: You can use it to transfer international funds without paying any extra charges.
- Online Payments: It can be used as a general currency over e-commerce platforms to fulfill billing transactions.
- Investment: The holo coins are recommended to be the best for long-term investments.
Pros & Cons of Holo coin
- The Holo coins do not depend upon the global ledger to prove authenticity.
- The transactions are smooth and efficient.
- It provides better adaptability due to the distribution of nodes over other holochains.
- The Holo coins have a better future aspect and are considered an asset for long-term investments.
- The network is easy flowing and does not have a crowded ledger.
- It has higher competition in the market.
- It does not have a backing commodity.
Trade Holo coin on CoinSwitch kuber
- The least amount that is required to begin investing is only ₹100.
- The Holo coin can be easily bought and sold.
- It does not have any lock-in period, so there is no need to wait for the crypto to reach a maturity level.
- It does not charge any processing fee. Therefore, the transactions are easy and efficient.
- It provides the best market prices and maintains transparency.
Holo ICO summary
On 28 April 2018, the ICO for holo coins ended. It raised a total fund of $20,649,000. The token price of one hot started at $0.00015. The total token supplied during the sale was 177,619,433,541, which was 75% of the token that was marketed to be sold.
FAQ's on Holo
- Is a KYC required to avail of Holo coin ICO?
Yes, a KYC is required with Whitelist Registration.
- Who are the founders of Holochain?
Arthur Brock and Eric Harris-Braun are the co-founders of the Holochain.
- What is the Market Cap of a Holo coin?
The market cap of the holo coin is limited to $1,133,087,629.
- What is the price of one holo coin?
The holo price of one coin is $0.006512.