What is AdEx ?
AdEx (adx) is an open-source cryptocurrency that is based on Ethereum blockchains. It is primarily a platform developed by the advertising industry. It is regarded as a decentralized digital marketing space. It uses the smart contract of Ethereum as a monitoring commodity. It was built for advertisement publishers and all other marketing advertisers for a safe experience.
The AdEx exchange allowed providers of advertisements and publishers to work collaboratively and increase their reach. This allowed them to target a broader audience and get their promotions to potential customers. It was aimed at replacing the existing advertisement platforms.
AdEx created a unique and special profile for every token holder known as an AdEx User profile. The user profile monitors which advertisement should be targeted to whom. Therefore, by collecting data through profiles, AdEx helps avail the maximum traffic on the ad campaigns.
It is regarded as an official ERC20 token of the AdEx that can process advertisement transactions, such as bidding, buying, and selling. It uses audience-focused advertisements that help in increasing the reach as well as sales.
Primary features of AdEx
- Processes complex transactions easily with the help of smart contracts.
- The AdEx cryptocurrency allows peer-to-peer transactions that are further used to process an ecosystem of transactions.
- It allowed providers of advertisements and publishers to work collaboratively and increase their reach.
- Creates a unique and special profile for every token holder known as an AdEx User profile.
- It provides better control of the blockchain.
- You can use the Adx stock systematically to enhance different financial processes.
Is AdEx a promising cryptocurrency?
AdEx (adx) is a promising cryptocurrency. The adx market is not subjected to the explosion but will have slow growth. According to the market analysis, the Adx strategy changes every three minutes. The coin is predicted to provide an increase of 452.85% in return within five years. It has a low market cap, due to which the price is highly volatile.
How to use AdEx coins?
The AdEx cryptocurrency is becoming more and more profitable as it is highly recommended for, and it’s enhancing its reach day by day. You can use them in the following ways:
- Exchange: The AdEx coin can be easily used to exchange funds and also for trading.
- Investment: The AdEx coin price is subject to increase in the coming years, and therefore, investing in them will be highly profitable.
- International Transfer: Allows easy transfer of funds all across the globe without worrying about any levy charges.
Online payment: Several e-commerce websites accept AdEx coins as payment methods and can be used for online payments.
Pros & Cons of AdEx coin
- Speedy Transactions: It is aimed mainly at the faster transaction speed of advertisements with increased efficiency.
- Complex Transactions Made Simple: Better processing of complex transactions quickly with the help of smart contracts.
Better Control: It provides better control of the network of blockchains.
- Volatile Market Cap: It has a low market cap, due to which the market is volatile.
Limited Users Only: It can only be used by advertisers and marketing providers, as it will only benefit them.
Trade AdEx coin on CoinSwitch kuber
- It only requires a small amount of Rs.100 to start investing in AdEx (adx).
- You can easily exchange digital currencies.
- It does not have any hidden processing fees involved in the currency exchange.
- You can easily withdraw the amount anytime as there is no maturity period.
- You get the best price for exchange available in the international trading market.
AdEx ICO summary
The ICO for AdEx (adx) ended on 30th June 2017. In the initial offering, it raised an amount to $10,000,000. The offering did not have any additional token emission. The coin price in the ICO was $0.2399. The ICO was subjected to the Ethereum blockchain and made 46,800,000 ADX tokens for the sale of the crowd.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.