What is ANKR ?
ANKR works on a very interesting concept of sharing unused resources to bring affordable blockchain node hosting services. The users that are sharing the resources are incentivized by the platform.
Ryan Fang and Chandler Song are regarded as the co-founders of ANKR. The network was launched in 2017 at Berkeley University as a distributed computing platform that takes advantage of blockchain technologies.
Primary features of ANKR
- The platform is fully decentralized and ensures no centralized authority trying to control the measures.
- It has a wide vision to promote the adoption of Web3 in the world.
- ANKR has the largest network of more than 15000 nodes globally.
- ANKR (ANKR) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency providing a seamless exchange of funds.
Is ANKR a promising cryptocurrency?
Ankr is the only platform to combine node infrastructure, staking, and Defi to make developing and earning easy. It also offers developers to build Web3 products instantly with RPC endpoints.
If you are looking to buy an ANKR, then you can check for third-party cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinswitch Kuber.
How to use ANKR coins?
ANKR offers user-friendly tools for everyone to encourage everyone is using its services. They also vision to remove the barriers of crypto participation between individuals and organizations. You can use ANKR (ANKR) in the following ways:
:ANKR offers a high rate of return over traditional staking on more than 11 chains to the investors.
:ANKR is accepted at thousands of stores worldwide, both offline & online
:ANKR could be easily transferred to family and friends that are sitting in any part of the world. The funds will be transferred securely with low fees & fast processing speeds.
:ANKR has shown positive returns in the past, which makes it a better piece of investment.
Pros & Cons of ANKR coin
- Transaction volume: ANKR processes more than $1 Billion worth of transactions each month. This is a very big amount on the lines that some cryptocurrencies have less than $1 Billion in total market cap.
- DAO Model: ANKR is planning to shift to Decentralized Autonomous Organization in the upcoming years.
- Open-source: Due to the open-source nature of ANKR, changes can be easily implemented to adapt to the market.
- Multi-chain access: ANKR offers a globally distributed network of nodes for multi-chain access across 40+ blockchains.
- Dark Web: ANKR was found being used as a mode of payment on the Dark Web.
- Competitive field: The cloud computing industry is volatile and a very competitive field. There are chances of a major platform being emerged with extra perks and benefits.
Trade ANKR coin on CoinSwitch kuber
- You can invest and trade with just Rs.100.
- Allows instant withdrawal and deposit directly to bank accounts.
- Trade-in ANKR (ANKR) at zero fees.
- Intuitive and simple UI.
- Easily manage your transactions and your portfolio.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.