Live uma/INR Price
Reasons to Buy UMA Coin
- UMA can be used by holders to vote on proposals known as Uma Improvement Proposals made in the UMA ecosystem. For their contribution, users get rewarded with UMA coins.
- UMA is founded by credible and well-known financial experts and scientists Hart Lambur and Allison Lu.
UMA is the utility and governance token of an ecosystem of the same name. The UMA platform seeks to democratize the financial derivatives market by allowing users to create their own synthetic assets and trade them on Ethereum. It seeks to solve the problem of a high barrier to entry in the derivatives market by bringing synthetic assets to the blockchain and increasing accessibility.
Things to consider before buying UMA Coin
- UMA is an ERC20 token, which means that it works entirely on the Ethereum mainnet.
- The token currently sits at approximately 8 times the initial launch price of roughly $1.1.
- UMA commands a market share of more than $500 million even though it was launched fairly recently in December 2018.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.