Enjin Coin (enj)
What is Enjin Coin ?
Enjin Coin (ENJ) is an Ethereum-based token that seeks to simplify the use of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) by people, organisations, and brands. The ENJ is used to support the value of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) produced within the Enjin ecosystem.
About Enjin coin:
Enjin platform helps to create the most modern non-indistinguishable tokens with their applications mainly focused on games. The company claims that millions use the ENJ and the wallet is free to use.
Primary features of Enjin Coin
- Enjin enables ERC-1155 standard and backend by the Ethereum blockchain technology.
- It focuses on virtual games, virtual goods, and assets.
- Enjin is trying to solve two issues: fraudulent risks and mediation.
- Fraudulent risks: It includes theft of assets, fraudulent disbursements, and expenses.
- Mediation: Disputes between co-founders, and also between advisors are prevalent in the industry.
Is Enjin Coin a promising cryptocurrency?
Enjin has a lot to offer. As a result, this cryptocurrency with constant adoption has shown very significant growth in the short term. Enjin has new and valuable features that make them exceptional among competitors.
In addition, Enjin has a solid and broad advisory board and developers that can implement the idea. Enjin has an outstanding substantial community of early adopters who are eager to implement its technology.
How to use Enjin Coin coins?
Develop games: Developers can create in-game items through Enjin Coins.
Gaming: Players collect tokens and use Enjin Coins for different purposes in-game.
Trading: Users can sell tokens and get Enjin cryptocurrency.
Pros & Cons of Enjin Coin coin
- Millions of transactions are taking place in the Enjin marketplace. So, it will be easy for users to buy and sell unique Non-Fungible Tokens.
- Production of frequent framework updates
- It is presently ranked 57 out of the top 100 cryptocurrencies with a decent 63.64 liquidity score.
- Currently, there are 834,313,757 ENJ Coins in circulation.
- Presently, the company has the maximum coin supply capacity of 1,000,000,000 ENJs.
- Enjin cryptocurrency wallet is not an open-source platform. So, it lacks its own versatility.
- The platform is heavily dependent on a few games.
Trade Enjin Coin coin on CoinSwitch kuber
- You can start trading and investing in Enjin Coins with just Rs.100.
- Start trading with zero fees.
- Easy to use trading platform
- Manage your portfolio from the dashboard with a few clicks.
Enjin Coin ICO summary
According to their official website, Enjin as a gaming platform was established in 2009 and had 20 million subscribers.
Shortly, Enjin executed an ICO and collected $18.9 million for the company, which they utilised to accelerate the further development of the current platform and advance the Ethereum blockchain protocol technology.
FAQ's on Enjin Coin
- Can you mine Enjin?
Yes, you can mine Enjin.
- How to buy Enjin?
You can buy Enjin from platforms like CoinSwitch Kuber
- Is Enjin listed on exchanges?
Yes. It is listed on Cryptocurrency Exchanges in India, such as CoinSwitch Kuber.
- Is Enjin Coin Safe?
Enjin has an excellent trading system and the ability to store everything in a single secure wallet. Its security features are strong.