What is Metal ?
Metal (MTL) is a blockchain project that wants to simplify cryptocurrencies and make them more accessible to the general public. They’re accomplishing this through a payment app and platform that compensates users for money spent, money sent, and money received.
This includes both fiat and digital currencies. Users can earn 5% in MTL tokens for carrying out transactions using the Metal Pay App.
Marshall Hayner, the company’s CEO, is a serial entrepreneur with experience working for a variety of cryptocurrency-related businesses.
Primary features of Metal
- Metal Vault, Metal Pay, and crumbs are their three apps that assist novice cryptocurrency users in getting started.
- Metal’s blockchain is based on a consensus technique called Proof of Processed Payment (PoPP). It is the technique that allows users to receive tokens for sending, receiving, and purchasing using the Metal Pay app.
- The PoPP incentive system is pre-loaded with a predetermined amount of Metal tokens that will be distributed to Metal users when they use the Metal Pay application to convert fiat money to cryptocurrencies and vice versa or use the application to transmit and receive money.
Is Metal a promising cryptocurrency?
MTL rallied in December 2017 to $10.87 and then again in January to $10.81. Since mid-June 2018, the coin has been slowly declining.
Metal Pay Metal Coin had a 250% increase in value after it was granted a money transmitter licence from the US state of Washington in March 2021.
In this current phase, one MLT costs approximately $3.
If you believe that the MLT coin is a good deal, you may invest in it.
How to use Metal coins?
Here are two uses of Metal Token:
- Trade for other cryptocurrencies: Users can trade Metal Tokens for other cryptocurrencies of their choice through any metal crypto exchange.
- Exchange Metal Token for cash: Individuals can exchange metal tokens and get cash in return.
Pros & Cons of Metal coin
- Metal Pay aims to make cryptocurrencies more accessible to the general public.
- With a 5% reward for accessing their mobile payment app, they should be able to attract a sizable user base.
Currently, there are a lot of payment processing apps. Metal Pay’s primary competition comes from the same payment processing apps that it is attempting to replace.
Trade Metal coin on CoinSwitch kuber
- With as little as Rs.100, you may begin trading cryptocurrencies.
- Buy, sell, and trade 100+ cryptocurrencies with a single click
- Withdraw money whenever you want
- Buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the best available market rates with no transaction fees.
Metal ICO summary
The MTL cryptocurrency was launched via an initial coin offering (ICO) on June 9, 2017. The team sold 55 million tokens at the cost of $0.18 per token. It raised over $10 million in the process. Following the initial coin offering, the MTL token reached an all-time high of $13.86 in September 2017.
FAQ's on Metal
- What is MTL metal?
Metal (MTL) is a blockchain initiative that aims to make cryptocurrencies more accessible to the general public by simplifying them. Metal’s goal is to let customers send and receive money instantaneously throughout the world.
- Is Metal coin a good investment?
As per many forecasts, MTL can be a profitable investment option. However, it is important to research properly before investing in any cryptocurrency.