- Know More
- Tron seeks to eliminate the intermediary between content providers and content consumers.
- Customers benefit from lowered costs, and the content creator benefits from higher revenue collection via direct receipts.
- Tron transactions are recorded in the blockchain ledger.
- It supports a variety of other blockchain networks such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and EOS.
- Developers can generate their own currencies or tokens to use within their own decentralised applications (Dapps) on the network. The primary Tron coin serves as the foundation for these newly generated tokens.
- TRON is mainly targeting the future development exclusively in the entertainment content business, which is extraordinarily promising.
- Applications are extensive. It includes hosting services, online live streaming, high-speed gaming, high transaction possibilities, among others.
- It aims to enable artists and content producers to claim ownership of their work.
- Smart contracts of Tron may be written in any high-level language. This means that developers can build on top of the open software concept in the future using whichever programming language they want.
- TRON developers are well experienced, and most of them worked in famous crypto companies before joining TRON.
- It has a very high transaction rate, i.e., 2000 TPS.
- People criticise the platform because of its plans for the centralisation process.
- Only 15% of the TRON coins are only available for individual purposes. The majority of TRON developers and limited investors own the rest.
- Alibaba and TRON were rumoured to be partnering in late 2017. It boosted market value among the users and developers, but the company made no official announcement about the partnership. It leads to many disputes around TRON.
- You can start investing and trading in Tron with just Rs.100.
- Start trading without paying any fees.
- Money can be directly withdrawn and credited to your bank accounts.
- Investor and trader friendly platform
- Easily track your transactions and manage your portfolio
How to invest in TRON?
Is TRON listed on exchanges?
Is TRON Coin Safe?
What is Tron ?
Tron is a decentralised blockchain platform that promises to create a free, worldwide digital content entertainment system using distributed storage technology. It also enables easy and cost-effective digital content distribution.
About TRON coin
Tron was created in September 2017 by the Tron Foundation, a Singapore-based non-profit organisation. Justin Sun is the CEO. It also has an in-house development team of famous technological luminaries.
Tronix (TRX) is the platform’s native cryptocurrency. It is the currency paid to content creators for their content. Tron cryptocurrency was launched in 2018.
Primary features of Tron
Is Tron a promising cryptocurrency?
At present, the TRON coin is widely considered to be a good and popular cryptocurrency. Today, TRON’s current capitalisation is estimated to be $1.47 billion.
Tron cryptocurrency future looks bright because the entertainment sector is developing at a breakneck speed. It will increase the cryptocurrency’s utility. As a result, if everything goes well in the future, investors will be drawn to it.
How to use Tron ?
Creation of dApps: Tron coin can be used for the creation and interaction with dApps.
Access to content: Content consumers can pay Tron cryptocurrency to view the content that they want.
Trade: Users can also trade Tron coin for other cryptocurrencies.
Pros & Cons of Tron
Trade Tron on CoinSwitch
Tron ICO summary
Just before China outlawed ICOs, the TRON Foundation raised $70 million in 2017 through an ICO.
FAQ's on Tron
You can invest in TRON through CoinSwitch Kuber.
Yes. It is listed on exchanges.
TRON coin has seen both ups and downs, just like any other cryptocurrency coin. But their current excellent team and founder, Justin Sun, is promising a better future.
All you need to know about Bitcoin Mining
Bitcoin mining’ refers to the process of adding new Bitcoins into circulation.
Ethereum Crypto: Everything That You Need To Know
Ethereum is vastly different from every other crypto available in the market. However, there are two key similarities.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.