What is VeChain ?
VeChain (vet) is a blockchain platform that enhances business processes and supply chain management. The primary purpose of the VeChain currency is to streamline the following procedures. It uses the Distributed Ledger Technology to make the flow of information smooth for complex supply chains.
VeChain has devised two different tokens. The VeChain (VET) token is subjected to transfer value throughout the VeChain Network, which acts as a Value layer.
VeChainThor Energy (VTHO) is used as a fuel to provide better sustainability to a transaction presided by Smart Contract and coherently forms the smart contract layer. It offers a full view of how an organization processes its information flow by extracting it from the data silos.
Primary features of VeChain
- Provides better insight into the processes that go inside the supply chain.
- It is regarded as a utility token developed to transfer services and goods all through the supply chain.
- Provides higher priority to the token holder in the blockchain network.
- Uses only Proof of authority that is approved by validators. Each validator approves addition to the blockchain.
- It has an in-built mobile wallet that you can use for the transaction.
- It has partnered with PwC to run an incubation program.
Is VeChain a promising cryptocurrency?
VeChain (VET) is considered a healthy investment as the price of a single token has increased over time. It is also beneficial for companies that use the VeChain blockchain, as it allows better monitoring of the supply chain. Investing in VeChain can be profitable in the long term.
How to use VeChain coins?
The VeChain cryptocurrency has become very popular in recent days. You can use them in the following ways:
- Exchange & Trading: The VeChain exchange can also be used for trading as it has a mobile wallet that makes it very easy.
- Investment: Investing in a VeChain coin can be profitable as the coin prices are subjected to increase in the future.
- International Transfer: Enhances the transfer of digital currencies all across the globe.
- Online payment: The VET tokens can easily be used for online payments. As many e-commerce websites use them as payment methods.
Pros & Cons of VeChain coin
Provides better insight into the processes that go inside the supply chain.
Collaborated with PwC:
It has collaborated with PwC, which makes it more valuable.
It maintains transparency by publishing timely financial reports.
It does not collaborate with any other cryptocurrency, as it has a closed ecosystem.
Built for Giants:
It was only built for a larger supply chain.
Trade VeChain coin on CoinSwitch kuber
- A small amount of Rs.100 is required to start investing in the VeChain (vet).
- It allows you to exchange currencies easily.
- No processing fees are involved in the currency exchange.
- There are no maturity periods, so you can quickly withdraw the amount anytime.
- Allows easy international trading with the best price.
VeChain ICO summary
The ICO for VeChain (vet) is yet to be announced. The VeChain network of blockchain was launched in the year 2015 and was heavily rebranded in 2018.
FAQ's on VeChain
- Who is the founder of VeChain?
Sunny Lu and Jay Zhang are the co-founders of VeChain (vet).
- What is the market cap of VET?
The market cap of VET is $8,082,304,605.55.
- What is the maximum supply of VET?
The maximum supply of VET tokens in the current market is 86.712 billion tokens.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.