1 Bitcoin to INR Price for today is
1 BTC = 2684979.10393439 INR
BTC to INR Live Price Updates
The current conversion rate for Bitcoin to INR for today is 2684979.10393439. BTC to INR exchange rate has seen a 2729100.52910053 high and 2560459.77011494 low since yesterday.
CoinSwitch helps you get the most accurate BTC to INR price conversion 24/7 with a live Bitcoin price chart in INR. So, find here all the latest Bitcoin Price details in India, or the most recent BTC to INR conversion rates, with our easy-to-understand real-time BTC/INR Price Charts.
FAQs on BTC to INR Exchange
Q. Is BTC legal in India?
A. Yes, no law in India restricts you from engaging in any cryptocurrency trade including Bitcoin.
How to Convert BTC to INR?
For Bitcoin INR conversion you can follow the
given below steps
- STEP 1: Click on the “Buy Now” button on this page and download the app. Set up an account on the CoinSwitch Kuber App by completing the KYC and verification process which will take less than 5 minutes. For the verification request to be accepted, you will have to submit your phone number and registration details. The app is supported on both Google Playstore and ios AppStore.
- STEP 2: Link your bank account to CoinSwitch Kuber for deposits and withdrawals. This will also allow you to make the deposits/withdrawals and you can choose between RTGS, NEFT, and UPI modes.
- STEP 3: You only have to select the cryptocurrency you want to convert into INR, which is BTC in this case. Now, open your app, click on ‘Market’ from the bottom navigation. Use the search icon on the top right and type ‘BTC’ and then select BTC cryptocurrency. Find the best rates to convert BTC to Indian rupee. The pages will be refreshed after every 30 seconds to provide you the real-time and accurate BTC rates.
- STEP 4: Select the ‘Sell’ option from the bottom navigation bar of the app. Now you are all set to convert BTC to INR with CoinSwitch.
- STEP 5: Enter the BTC amount which you wish to convert BTC to INR, click on ‘Preview Sell’. You will see your preview of sell details, click 'Sell Now' to convert BTC to INR, and you are done!
- STEP 6: CoinSwitch is known for offering the best rates for cryptocurrencies and is partnered with the leading crypto exchanges in the world to provide users a seamless crypto exchange experience. CoinSwitch Kuber App allows users to store, buy and sell cryptocurrency from a single centralized platform. You can send and receive crypto coins through your CoinSwitch Kuber account.
Live BTC to INR Price Chart
Bitcoin INR chart provides the live tracking of Bitcoin INR price changes. You can find the Bitcoin INR closing rate in real-time in this chart. You can even check the real-time Bitcoin INR volume as of today.
Loading BTC to INR graph...
CoinSwitch allows you to check the Live BTC INR price on all major exchanges, such as Binance, Changelly, OkEx, KuCoin, HitBTC, Huobi etc and enable you to convert BTC INR at the best possible rates.
If you are new to crypto trading, it's always
advisable to learn about,
what is INR, it's benefits and indicative return on investment.