Live adx/INR Price
Reasons to Buy AdEx
- It has a large base of 12,000 corporate clients.
- It is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token.
- It is capable of processing up to 7500 transactions per second.
- It has a market capitalization of close to $70 million.
- It has a maximum supply of 150 million AdEx coins.
AdEx was launched in mid-2017 with raising $10 million in just 3 hours of their ICO.
It was launched with the aim of eliminating the inefficiencies of the online advertising industry. It uses the potential of smart contracts on its decentralized digital ad exchange platform. What most online ad companies do not foresee is establishing the link between advertisers and publishers, AdEx bridges this gap by providing a secure experience. ADX is also seen as a token of investment as, with time, it has shown promising returns.
AdEx has its native utility token as ADX that is used as a mode of providing incentives.
Things to consider before buying AdEx
- AdEx has its own staking platform that allows people to stake it ADX for earning or receiving rewards.
- It is an open-source platform that allows anyone to see through the code.
- The AdEx platform is built in such a way that it easily integrates with any browser.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.