Binance Coin (bnb)
Binance Coin ()
Binance Coin ()
5 Reasons to Buy Binance Coin in India
- By 2017 only, it made a growth of almost 22,000% in a few months.
- It is capable of processing up to 1.4 million transactions per second.
- It has a maximum supply of 200 million Binance Coins.
What is Binance Coin?
Binance Coin was launched in July 2017. It was initially created as a utility token for discounted fees. BNB can be used to pay at several online billings. It was based on Ethereum Blockchain until 2019, when it devised its own Binance Blockchain. This made BNB faster, better, and cheaper than the now rival Ethereum. After its launch, it paved the way for the momentum of the Binance exchange, where investors began looking for options to invest, and its user base skyrocketed.
3 Things to know while Investing in Binance Coin (bnb)
- It can be used to make several purchases online via shopping, entertainment, etc.
- Although it is a non-open-source, it has become the largest non-open-source cryptocurrency in the world.
- It partners with Uplive that is Asia’s premiere high-end live video stream, and also has excellent corporate backing.
Peer to Peer(P2P) can be used to buy the respective cryptocurrency. Also, you can purchase BNB using decentralized exchange(DEX). But, it is always advised to make decentralized purchases if and only if you are a pro trader. There always lies some risk in decentralized exchanges.
For those who are just starting, you might want to take the simplified route and Download CoinSwitch Kuber!
You can buy Binance Coin in just 4 steps on CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Open CoinSwitch Kuber, click on the Market tab from the bottom navigation, then select Binance Coin.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy Binance Coin for, say ₹100, and click on the ‘Preview Buy button
- Check all the details of your order and proceed by clicking ‘Buy.’
Congratulations, you just bought your first Binance Coin!
Most cryptocurrencies are in an evolving stage. So there is no exact amount to buy them, but you are always advised to start early and go steady because the price can jump anytime.
You can invest small amounts from time to time and balance the risk. Start investing in BNB for as low as ₹100.
No clock shows the best time for building up your assets. If you are someone who looks for the prices to dip and then make the investment, you might miss out on the possible returns if you would be starting now.
To start, you can invest small amounts into it periodically, which would also help you build a good portfolio and would keep you notified about current and forward trends.
Some platforms would make transactions more complicated, where some would make it easier for you, so it is based on the experience you choose.
There are several cryptocurrency applications in the market with many difficult operations and functionalities. However, CoinSwitch Kuber makes it easier for you to buy cryptocurrencies.