5 Reasons to Buy Chainlink in India
- It has maintained its rank in the top 15 cryptocurrencies for the past few years.
- It is an Ethereum based ERC-677 token which is an advancement of ERC-20.
- It announced a maximum of 1 billion LINK tokens during its ICO.
- It can process up to 70 transactions per block(every 15 seconds, a new block is added).
What is Chainlink?
Chainlink is an Etherum based decentralized blockchain oracle network. It was founded by Sergey Nazarov and Steve Ellis in the year 2017.
Chainlink is an open-source platform and is operated by several node operators, data operators, and researchers. It is one of the growing cryptocurrencies in the present day, posing stiff competition to its rivals. Promoting smart transactions is one of its prime motives. It also checks on all the node operators or any user getting decentralized participation for contributing to the network.
LINK is Chainlink’s native utility token that is used as a mode of providing incentives.
3 Things to know while Investing in Chainlink (link)
- Chainlink partners with many trusted brands and efficient advisory personnel.
- Being an open-source platform, it allows anyone to see through the code.
- Being a decentralized network, users can become node operators and earn revenue by contributing to the network.
You can buy Chainlink directly via Peer to Peer(P2P) trade. If you are a pro trader, the decentralized exchange can also be a way for you to buy Chainlink. But if you are new to cryptocurrency, you are not advised to go this way since there always lies a risk of getting a trustworthy seller.
Being new to this subject, you might want to take the simplified route and Download CoinSwitch Kuber!
You can buy Chainlink in just 4 steps on CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Open CoinSwitch Kuber, click on the Market tab from the bottom navigation, and select Chainlink.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy Chainlink for, say ₹100, and click on the ‘Preview Buy button
- Check all the details of your order and proceed by clicking ‘Buy.’
Congratulations, you just bought your first Chainlink!
There is never a particular set price for any cryptocurrency. The return of investment is growing for most of them, and unquestionably, Chainlink(LINK) is one of them. If you do not invest in it, you might regret not getting greater returns.
Instead, you can invest small amounts for as low as ₹100 periodically and balance the opportunity and risk.
No one can tell the time best suited for building up your assets. Most of them are growing with time, and so is Chainlink. If you are someone waiting for the dips, you might have lost a lot already. Think smart and start investing from Day 1.
Investing in small amounts would be a great start for you. A better approach would be to invest a lump sum in Chainlink (LINK) in dips and average your portfolio for better returns.
Chainlink(LINK) is one of the expanding cryptocurrencies. It is available on dozens of platforms available on the Internet. Each platform would have some pros and cons. Some would make it a one-click purchase, and some would end up taking a lot of your precious time.
The market is flooded with plenty of applications to make cryptocurrencies purchases. CoinSwitch Kuber is one of them that allows you to buy cryptocurrencies easily, removing all of your troubles.