Live link/INR Price
- It has maintained its rank in the top 15 cryptocurrencies for the past few years.
- It is an Ethereum based ERC-677 token which is an advancement of ERC-20.
- It announced a maximum of 1 billion LINK tokens during its ICO.
- It can process up to 70 transactions per block(every 15 seconds, a new block is added).
Chainlink is an Etherum based decentralized blockchain oracle network. It was founded by Sergey Nazarov and Steve Ellis in the year 2017.
Chainlink is an open-source platform and is operated by several node operators, data operators, and researchers. It is one of the growing cryptocurrencies in the present day, posing stiff competition to its rivals. Promoting smart transactions is one of its prime motives. It also checks on all the node operators or any user getting decentralized participation for contributing to the network.
LINK is Chainlink’s native utility token that is used as a mode of providing incentives.
- Chainlink partners with many trusted brands and efficient advisory personnel.
- Being an open-source platform, it allows anyone to see through the code.
- Being a decentralized network, users can become node operators and earn revenue by contributing to the network.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.