5 Reasons to Buy EOS in India
- It can process a higher number of transactions per second than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Eos allows developers to build DApps while providing an ecosystem to learn.
- The people holding EOS tokens have the advantage of voting for protocol upgrades.
- It has a market capitalization of more than $4.5 billion.
- It is free to build Dapps on the platform if you are holding Eos tokens (No gas fees).
What is EOS?
Eos was launched in 2018 by Block.one after raising a massive $4.1 billion in their ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
It was developed with the aim to provide a platform for developers to help them build Decentralized Applications (DApps). The platform itself hosts a variety of resources for developers to learn about the functionality. It has a much better transaction speed than its rival Ethereum, with just 15 transactions per second. The Eos tokens act as a medium of payment on the EOS.IO network.
Its future seems bright as it plans to clock millions of transactions in a second!
3 Things to know while Investing in EOS (eos)
- Eos is a P2P cryptocurrency with faster payments and low transaction fees.
- It works on the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm.
- It doesn’t work on regular mining protocol, but block producers are rewarded with EOS for the block they produce.
You can buy Eos (EOS) through P2P (Peer to Peer) trade. Several Decentralized Exchanges or DEX allows merchants to connect buyers and sellers to purchase cryptocurrencies; else, you can look for someone who already owns Eos. However, these ways look very lucrative, but they aren’t. Decentralized exchanges have complex functionality, and for taking the P2P route, you would need a trusted seller. The reason why these are opted only by Pro traders.
For an easy and simplified experience, you can Download CoinSwitch Kuber!
You can buy Eos in just 4 steps on CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Open CoinSwitch Kuber, click on the Market tab from the bottom navigation and select Eos.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy Eos for, say ₹100, and click on the ‘Preview Buy button
- Check all the details of your order and proceed by clicking ‘Buy.’
Congratulations, you just bought your first Eos!
There is no right price to buy a cryptocurrency as with the developments, the prices change frequently. Eos can be more valuable as time passes which will result in higher prices, and there would only be regret left for not buying it at the earlier price.
Instead, you can invest small amounts periodically and balance the opportunity and risk. Start investing in Eos for as low as ₹100
There is no best time to opt for investments. The assets could grow over a period of time. If you are waiting for the golden moment to come when you are buying the Dip, you are already losing out on the returns you could have gained until then. Therefore, it is advised to start from Day 1.
Start with small amounts and use them over a period of time; however, you can always choose to invest a lump sum amount when the Eos is undervalued.
There are dozens of platforms available on the Internet for buying Eos (EOS), but what differs is the experience and interface that allows for easy investments in the long run.
The apps available are quite complex to understand, and it would be very difficult to invest; however, CoinSwitch Kuber takes away all the hassles of buying cryptocurrencies and allows buying Eos with a click.
Disclaimer :The content of this article is for informative purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for investment/ financial advice. If You decide to act upon this information, You shall do it at your own risk. While such video/ article has been verified, it depends on third-party sources too, and CoinSwitch Kuber does not guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors nor does CoinSwitch Kuber represents the views presented in such article to be it’s own.