Live rlc/INR Price
iExec RLC ()
Reasons to Buy iExec RLC
- – It is an open-source code that allows anyone to look through it.
- – It is built on Ethereum and utilizes all of its features in the iExec chain.
- – The fees charged for utilizing its services are comparatively less than its competitors.
- – It has a market capitalization of more than $314 million.
- – It has a circulating supply of 80 million coins while there is no cap on maximum supply.
iExec RLC was launched on April 19, 2017, and raised more than $12 million in its ICO (Initial coin Offering).
It started with the vision of providing a decentralized cloud computing platform and had massive success in it. iExec is known for its platform that allows decentralized applications (or DApps) to access computing resources. It runs on an Ethereum blockchain and utilizes the potential of smart contracts to bridge the gap between DApps and computing power.
Things to consider before buying iExec RLC
- – RLC is the native token of the blockchain iExec used to access services in the ecosystem,
- – It is run on an upgraded software XtremWeb-HEP.
- – It is a better substitute for cost-ineffective market players by providing lower transaction costs.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.