Live iost/INR Price
Reasons to Buy IOST
- – Anyone who wishes to become a node needs to receive at least 2,100,000 votes in the Iost network.
- – It is built on Ethereum and is an ERC-20 token.
- – It can process more than 100,000 transactions per second.
- – It has a market capitalization of more than $520 million.
- – It has a maximum supply of 90 million coins.
The development was started in 2017, and the project raised $31 million in its ICO (Initial Coin Offering) in January 2018.
It is an ultra-fast decentralized ‘Internet of Services’ platform that is powered by blockchain technology. It is scalable, secure, and has very high transaction speeds that make it a notable coin from its competitors. The IOST token helps to resolve the intricacies around the customer-facing environment that are still challenging tasks for big companies. It has its own fully-fledged blockchain network and ecosystem with its own nodes, wallets, and consensus protocol.
Things to consider before buying IOST
- – It issues 2% tokens every year for its node and 1% for its users that help IOST grow.
- – It runs on a Proof-of-believability consensus algorithm.
- – It is open-source and allows anyone on the internet to look at its code.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.