Live mkr/INR Price
Reasons to Buy Maker
- – The value of Maker could increase as the tokens are burned from time to time.
- – It is built on Ethereum and is an ERC-20 token.
- – The structure of this coin is very strong, and its security is top-notch.
- – It has a market capitalization of more than $3.5 billion.
- – It has a maximum supply of 1 million coins.
Maker token was launched in 2015, a year after MakerDAO was created by the founding team.
It was launched as a governance token for the DAI system and to support the stability of the DAI token. People who are holding MKR have the right to draft decisions on the future of the system. To maintain the stability of the DAI coin, a Maker token is used, which prevents fluctuations in price. The tokens are created when the price of ETH falls, thus acting as collateral for the DAI coin.
Things to consider before buying Maker
- – It provides voting rights to users to participate on the MakerDAO platform.
- – It is one of the two tokens of the MakerDAO ecosystem that is also known as the governance token.
- – It helps to provide stability to the DAI stable coin.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.