Live omg/INR Price
Reasons to Buy OmiseGO
- It has a higher TPS (Transactions per second) rate than Ethereum.
- The OMG token acts as the fuel for the Plasma network.
- It leverages the technology and features of Ethereum.
- It has a market capitalization of more than $950 million.
- It has a maximum supply of 140 million OmiseGo coins.
OmiseGo was launched in 2013 and raised a massive $25 million in its ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
It started with a vision of providing access to financial services to everyone. Built atop Ethereum, it utilizes the L2 (layer two) features of the Ethereum blockchain. Omisego was rebranded to Omg network with the token as OMG that could also be staked for the rewards. It also allows for faster transactions, lower transaction fees, and financial services to the unbanked people.
Things to consider before buying OmiseGO
- It allows for a faster and cheaper transfer of Ethereum tokens.
- It is a cost-effective method by providing lower transaction costs and low electricity usage compared to Ethereum.
- OMG is the native utility token of the OmiseGo network.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.