Power Ledger (powr)
Power Ledger ()
Power Ledger ()
5 Reasons to Buy Power Ledger in India
- It is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token.
- It provides a better rate of transactions per second.
- It managed to raise a massive amount, around $250 million, with its presale and ICO.
- It has a market capitalization of more than $140 million.
- It has no maximum supply of Power Ledger coins.
What is Power Ledger?
Power Ledger is an Australian-based blockchain network launched in 2016. It was co-founded by Dr. Jemma Green, Dave Martin, John Bulich, and Jenni Conroy.
It is an energy trading platform that was launched with the idea to revolutionize the global energy industry. This was planned to achieve by enabling the direct trading of excess solar energy among the local traders and neighbors without any aid of the middlemen. The platform has a very bright future among all the participants in the Green Revolution and thus growing rapidly.
POWR is the native utility token offered by Power Ledger that is used as a way to provide incentives.
3 Things to know while Investing in Power Ledger (powr)
- Power Ledger is an open-source blockchain platform. Thus, anyone can see through their code.
- The advisory panel for Power Ledger comprises very efficient expertise in both the Blockchain and Electricity market.
- POWR is traded through the Ethereum Smart Bond Exchange.
Power Ledger could be bought directly through Peer to Peer (P2P) trade. There is one other way to buy it, which is through Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) or to buy from someone who holds POWR. But this method is only for the pro traders since the topic of DEX is quite complicated, and also, it is a risky task to find a trustworthy seller of POWR.
If you are new in this field, you might want to take the uncomplicated route and Download
You can buy Power Ledger in just 4 steps on CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Open CoinSwitch Kuber, click on the Market tab from the bottom navigation, then select Power Ledger.
- Click on the ‘Buy’ button.
- Enter the amount that you would like to buy Power Ledger for, say ₹100, and click on the ‘Preview Buy button
- Check all the details of your order and proceed by clicking ‘Buy.’
Congratulations, you just bought your first Power Ledger!
There is no definite price to buy cryptocurrencies since most of them are still developing. This might lead to an upthrust in the returns of POWR, and you would be left with nothing but regret for not buying it earlier.
You can invest small amounts in POWR for as low as ₹100 periodically to balance the opportunity and risk.
No one can predict the exact prices of cryptocurrencies. If you are someone who is waiting for the dips to invest your money, friend, you might have been missing out on the greater returns already.
Give it a try and invest periodically. A better strategy would be to invest a lump sum in Power Ledger (POWR) in dips and average your portfolio for better returns.
Many platforms over the Internet make POWR available for you to buy. The only difference is your experience that matters. Some of them would make it very tricky for you to make purchases, while some of them would make it easy for you to buy cryptos.
Dozens of apps are active in the market, but some of them would make your purchasing horrible; however, CoinSwitch Kuber allows you to buy cryptocurrencies easily, removing all the troubles.
Disclaimer :The content of this article is for informative purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for investment/ financial advice. If You decide to act upon this information, You shall do it at your own risk. While such video/ article has been verified, it depends on third-party sources too, and CoinSwitch Kuber does not guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors nor does CoinSwitch Kuber represents the views presented in such article to be it’s own.
Power Ledger is an energy trading platform that was launched with the idea to revolutionize the global energy industry. This was planned to achieve by enabling the direct trading of excess solar energy among the local traders and neighbors without any aid of the middlemen.