Live xtz/INR Price
Reason To Buy Tezos(XTZ)
- It works on the Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus Algorithm.
- It uses Michelson programming language for smart contracts that are specifically designed for Tezos.
- TZ is the native cryptocurrency of the Tezos ecosystem.
- It has a circulating supply of around 850 million XTZ coins while there is no cap on maximum supply.
Tezos was designed in 2014 and raised a massive $232 Million in its ICO (Initial Coin Offering) a year before its main net launch in 2018.
It is designed to run on smart contracts and outperform its competitor Ethereum. It is built to evolve over a period of time that eliminates the risk of a hard fork, unlike Bitcoin Cash that is a result of a hard fork from Bitcoin. Tezos is secure and provides a vision to outstanding itself in the near future. The reason why many developers have built decentralized applications (DApps) atop Tezos.
Things to consider before Buying Tezos(XTZ)
- Tezos is a better version of Ethereum in terms of speeds and reliability.
- Users need not worry about hard fork as Tezos is built to evolve over the course of time.
- It uses another word for staking and calls its users ‘Bakers’. Users can also become delegates and run the network, provided they hold 8000 XTZ coins.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.