Live theta/INR Price
Live theta/INR Price
100 Cr. THETA
76% Buy 24% Sell
– It works on the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus Algorithm and Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) mechanism to provide security to the network.
– It was an ERC-20 token but was later changed to THETA main net.
– THETA is the governance token of the Theta Network ecosystem.
– It has a market capitalization of more than $6 billion.
– It has a maximum supply of 1 billion THETA coins.
Theta Network is a decentralized video streaming network that allows users to share their spare bandwidth and, in return, reward them with tokens. It works on a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) basis and gives a tough competition to centralized video streaming services like Youtube, Netflix, etc.
Theta Network also hosts TFUEL, which is used to power the transactions on the blockchain.
– Theta Network’s consensus mechanism is strong as it requires both validator nodes and guardian nodes for extra security.
– Users aspiring for validator nodes are required to stake a minimum of 10,000,000 THETA tokens, while Guardian Nodes need to only stake 100,000 THETA.
– Being open-source software, Theta Network allows developers to build decentralized applications on top of it.
CoinSwitch, India’s largest crypto exchange, is a safe and reputed investment platform. In keeping with its mission to “Make Money Equal for All,” the company prioritizes quality in its product and the safety of all stakeholders.
Cryptocurrencies have emerged as an attractive investment option in recent years, capturing the imagination of investors despite their high volatility.
A simple explainer can be a pretty rare thing in a realm as complicated as the cryptosphere. That’s what we are here to change—one article at a time.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.
We're here to help! Speak to our 24/7 customer support team anytime!Connect Now