Live usdc/INR Price
USD Coin ()
Reason To Buy Usd-Coin(USDC)
- It is one of the Top 10 cryptocurrencies by market cap.
- It is available as Ethereum ERC-20, Algorand ASA, Solana SPL, and TRON TRC-20 tokens.
- It is open-source and allows anyone to look for its code.
- It has a circulating supply of more than 27 billion USDC coins while there is no cap on maximum supply.
USD Coin was launched in September 2018 and is regulated by the Centre Consortium founded by Circle.
It is a stablecoin that is pegged 1:1 with the US Dollar and runs on a variety of blockchains. It is backed up by real-world assets that make it a real go-to cryptocurrency. Unlike Bitcoin and Litecoin that have volatile prices, USDC aims to keep its price stable and acts as a disruptive crypto in the DeFi space. It is also accepted in a large number of exchanges and Decentralized Applications.
Things to consider before Buying Usd-Coin(USDC)
- All USDC coins are backed up by a percentage of cash reserves and US Treasury bonds.
- Being a stablecoin, USDC allows relief to investors and traders as they do not have to fear volatility anymore.
- It is acceptable in a large number of stores, both online and offline.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.