Live uni/INR Price
Reason To Buy Uniswap(UNI)
- It works on the ‘Proof-of-Concept’ consensus algorithm.
- It is an ERC-20 token compatible with the Ethereum blockchain.
- UNI is the governance token of the Uniswap ecosystem.
- It has a maximum supply of 1 billion UNI coins.
Uniswap was introduced in 2018 by Hayden Adams, who released their governance token UNI in September 2020.
Uniswap is a decentralized exchange for automated trading of DeFi tokens that allows anyone to swap tokens of their need. Also regarded as the Automated Market Maker (AMM), it aimed to solve issues the previous exchanges had in terms of liquidity. At a later stage, Uniswap decided to airdrop 400 UNI tokens to selected users that will help in better governance of the ecosystem. The primary powers of UNI holders will allow them to participate in protocol governance, future upgrades, and decisions regarding the usage of the treasury.
Things to consider before Buying Uniswap(UNI)
- UNI allows token holders to vote on the internal decisions of the Uniswap ecosystem.
- You can also earn UNI tokens by locking them in the liquidity pools, which helps in running DEX smoothly.
- Users can also earn airdrops as they utilize the services of Uniswap.
Disclaimer : Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. The information provided in this post is not to be considered as investment/financial advice from CoinSwitch. Any action taken upon the information shall be at user's own risk.